Get in the game. Get organized with My $ Planner.
Kick-off your financial game plan, and get organized this fall. My $ Planner from Section 705 FCU can help! Whether you’re on the sidelines of the big game, or in the school drop-off line, it’s easy to categorize and track your spending habits with My $ Planner and make smarter choices with your money.
Set a spending target in My $ Planner and see how well your spending goals match your spending habits.
It Pays to Set a Spending Target
Set a spending target in My $ Planner, and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to WIN one of two $250 prizes, or one of three $100 prizes! It pays to track your money and learn more about your spending habits.
Simply log in to My $ Planner and add at least one Spending Target to your Budget before November 30, 2017, and you’ll be automatically entered into the drawing to win one of five cash prizes.
Let us help you become a financial champ, today. Log in to Online Banking to learn more.
How to Set a Spending Target & Win
- Step 1: Select “Add A New Spending Target” on the budget dashboard
- Step 2: Indicate the tags or categories you would like to track (i.e., “Dining Out” “Fast Food” “Restaurant” “Coffee” “Lunch”)
- Step 3: Name the Spending Target (i.e. “Dining Out”)
- Step 4: Set your monthly limit. My $ Planner will average the applied tags so you can set your budget according to your desired monthly spend and current average
- Step 5: Click the “Add Spending Target” button to complete the process of adding a new budget
NOTE: Budgets will automatically reflect recent purchases based on the selected tags and will let you know when you’re spending too heavily.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Puerto Rico, 18 years and older. Ends 11/30/2017. For Official Rules, including odds, alternate method of entry, and prize description, click here. Void where prohibited.