Existing Fee Schedule
Fees as of June 1, 2020
Savings Account Fees
|Fee Type||Fee Amount|
|Regular Share Account Excessive Withdrawal||$5.00 per withdrawal if over 1 per month.|
|Christmas Club/ Vacation Club||$35.00 early closure fee; $15.00 per withdrawal|
|IRA Account Close Out||$25.00|
|Early Closing Fee if Savings Account is Closed Before 6 Months After Opening||$25.00|
Checking Account Fees
|Fee Type||Fee Amount|
|Overdraft Transfer from Share Savings||$10.00 per transfer|
|Overdraft Transfer from Loan||$5.00 per transfer|
|Return Fee||$30.00 per item|
|Negative Fee||$25.00 per item|
|Stop Payment||$25.00 per request|
|Courtesy Pay Fee||$25.00 per item|
|Check Printing||Prices may vary depending upon style.|
|Returned Deposit Item||$10.00|
|Bounce Back Checking||$10.00 per month|
|Debit Card Re-Activation Fee||$15.00|
Other Service Fees (Applicable to All Accounts)
|Fee Type||Fee Amount|
|Account Reconciliation/ Research||$10.00 minimum $25.00 maximum|
|Statement Copy||$4.00 per copy|
|Incoming Domestic Wire||$15.00 per transfer|
|Outgoing Domestic Wire||$25.00 per transfer|
|Visa Check Card Replacement Card||First card is free, thereafter it is a $10 fee|
|Money Order||$2.00 each|
|Internet Reset Password||$5.00|
|Official Checks||$10.00 per check payable to a third party|
|Counter Checks||$3.00 per sheet|
|Dormant Fee||$5.00 per month|
|Check Copy||Fees may apply|
|Verification of Deposit||$10.00|
|Satisfaction of Mortgage||$20.00|
|Mortgage Application Fee||$100.00|
|Mortgage Origination Fee||1% of Loan Amount|
|Emergency Cash Loan||$20.00 per loan|
|Consumer Loan Application Fee||$20.00|
|Return Statement Fee||$5.00|
Safety Deposit Box
|Box Size||Box Fee|
|3” x 5” Box||$25.00/ Year|
|3” x 10” Box||$45.00/ Year|
|5” x 10” Box||$65.00/ Year|
|10” x 10” Box||$85.00/ Year|
|Gift Cards||$2.00 per card up to $250.00 $4.00 per card between $251.00 – $500.00|
|Financial Companies choose how they share your personal information.Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.||The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include: Social Security number and account transactions, Credit history and credit scores and Employment information and transaction or loss history. When you are no longer our member, we continue sharing your information as described in this notice.||All financial companies need to share members’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their members’ personal information; the reasons Section 705 Federal Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
Reasons we can share your personal information
- For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders, and legal investigations, or to report to credit bureaus. Does Section 705 FCU share? Yes. Can you limit this sharing? No.
- For our marketing purposes-To offer our products and services to you. Does Section 705 FCU share? Yes.
Can you limit this sharing? No.
- For joint marketing with other financial companies. Does Section 705 FCU share? Yes. Can you limit this sharing? No.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about your transactions and experiences. Does Section 705 FCU share? No. Can you limit this sharing? We don’t share.
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness. Does Section 705 FCU share? No. Can you limit this sharing? We don’t share.
- For nonaffiliates to market to you-Does Section 705 FCU share? No. Can you limit this sharing? We don’t share.
|How does Section 705 FCU protect my personal information?||How does Section 705 FCU collect my personal information?||Why can’t I limit all sharing?|
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.||We collect your personal information, for example, when you open an account or apply for a loan. You give us your contact information or show your driver’s license. You make deposits or withdrawals from your account. We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.||Federal law gives you the right to limit only-sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about your credit worthiness, affiliates from using your information to market to you, sharing for non-affiliates to market to you. State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.|
- Affiliates-Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies-Section 705 FCU has no affiliates.
- Non-affiliates-Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies-Non affiliates we share with can include insurance companies, government agencies, plastic card processors (credit/ debit/ATM), financial statement publishers or printers, mail house, mortgage service companies, consumer reporting agencies, data processors, and check/share draft printers.
- Joint Marketing-A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you-Our joint marketing partners include advertising/marketing agencies, CUNA Mutual Group’s MEMBERCONNECT, and loan recapture programs.
Questions-Call Toll Free-1-800-653-5990 or 337-232-8450
Social Media Policy
Section 705 Federal Credit Union Social Media Policy
Section 705 Federal Credit Union has created a page on Facebook, Twitter account, YouTube, and Blog as another means to establish two way communication with members, create a sense of community, and discuss topics related to Section 705 Federal Credit Union’s products and services. The Credit Union also follows our internal policies related to member security and information. We are committed to remain transparent and honest through social media communication, and will not create “fake” destinations and posts designed to mislead followers and control a conversation. Every social media site (or other online destinations) are controlled and maintained by the Credit Union. We will make that fact known to users and must be authorized by the Credit Union.
- All comments will be reviewed and posts that are derogatory, defamatory, obscene, hateful, ethnic, off topic, spam, personal attacks, illegal, offensive, or those that are private or confidential, or any comment that is deemed to be inappropriate will be removed.
- Off Topic– We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like a Section 705 FCU employee to follow-up with you, you may email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spam– Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks– If you disagree with the content, we would like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful to others. Malicious intent and/or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal– Posts must not violate laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
- Offensive Language– Comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded. Comments that contain threatening, hateful, offensive, derogatory, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated.
- Private or Confidential Information– Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information when posting comments. If you have immediate service needs, please contact Member Service at 337-232-8450, 1-800-653-5990, or visit our local branch for assistance.
- Posts in HTML Format (or URLs) will not be accepted. Please only use plain text when submitting your comments.
- Posts from Individuals Under the Age of 13 will not be accepted.
- Posts Containing Photos will not be accepted unless specifically requested by an authorized representative of Section 705 Federal Credit Union for a contest or other business-related purpose. In these instances, pictures will be reviewed and will not be posted if deemed inappropriate.
All comments are reviewed and approved by Section 705 Federal Credit Union before posting to our social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and our
Blog. Comments are monitored, but not controlled by Section 705 FCU. The Section 705 blog is moderated and all comments are reviewed by us before being posted. At our sole discretion, Section 705 reserves the right to deny the posting of any comment we deem inappropriate.
Section 705 does not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of the credit union. Section 705 does not validate assertions or forward-looking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position or opinion of Section 705 FCU, unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of the credit union) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
Section 705 FCU Employees– If you are a Section 705 employee, you MUST disclose your employment status when you submit a comment or question. When participating in online communities, do not misrepresent yourself. Whether you are at home or in the office, working for Section 705 FCU is a material fact that may influence content, and community members have a right to know you work for Section 705. When commenting on the credit union, unless you are authorized to speak on behalf of Section 705, you must state that the views expressed are your own.
If we feel the nature of your comment is confidential, shares information not generally available, or recommends an action which could adversely affect our members, we reserve the right not to post your comment to our Facebook, Twitter, Blog, YouTube account, or social media site. Thank you for helping maintain the integrity of our community by disclosing your employment relationship.
Section 705 Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion.
Approved by Board of Directors on April 17, 2013
Truth in Savings Disclosure
1-Rate Information-The annual percentage yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For Regular Shares and IRA Accounts, the dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change quarterly as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. For Super Green the dividend rate and annual percentage yield may change monthly as determined by the Credit Union’s Board of Directors. The dividend rates and annual percentage yield are the rates and yield as of the last dividend declaration date which is set for in the Rate Schedule.
2-Nature of Dividends-Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
3-Dividend Compounding and Crediting-The compounding and crediting of dividends and the dividend period applicable to each account are set forth in the Rate Schedule. The dividend period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The dividend period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
4-Accrual of Dividends-For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on non-cash deposits (e.g. checks) on the day the Credit Union receives provisional credit. For Regular Shares and IRA if you close your account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
5-Balance Information-To open any account, you must deposit or already have on deposit the par value of one full share in your account which is $25.00. In order to earn interest on the Regular Savings account you must have a minimum of $100.00 on deposit. If the minimum average daily balance is not met, you will not earn the stated annual percentage yield. Super Green accounts must be opened with a minimum of $10,000 to obtain the annual percentage yield for the dividend period. The account cannot go below the minimum balance otherwise the money is transferred into a Regular Share Account. For Regular Share and IRA accounts using an average daily balance method, dividends are calculated by applying a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. The average daily balance is determined by adding the full amount of principal in the account for each day of the period and dividend that figure by the number of days in the period. For Super Green using a daily balance method, dividends are calculated by applying a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
6-Account Limitations-The Christmas Club account is an club account which pays out the balance once each year on or after October 31 in the form or a check or transferred to another account of yours. For any withdrawals made we may impose a fee. The Vacation club account is a club account which pays out the entire balance once a year on or after May 31 in the form of a check or transferred to another account of yours. For any withdrawals made we may impose a fee.