If I change jobs and no longer work for an employer group affiliated with Section 705 FCU, do I have to close my account?

No. Once you become a member, you are always a member. As long as you maintain a $25.00 balance in your regular share account you will remain a member. You can continue to make deposits to your account either by mail or payroll/direct deposit through your new employer.

Posted in: General FAQs


Online Banking and Bill Pay are working correctly again. We are monitoring the situation closely to make sure easy access is still available. Thank you for your patience throughout the process! Contact Us