When going out of town:
- For security, please inform the credit union when you are going out of town (both international and within the U.S.)
- Provide us with the dates of travel and destination of travel.
- Reason: Securing your money is a top priority at Section 705 FCU. To do this, we must monitor the risks for you and adjust our policies accordingly. Due to an unfortunate rise in debit card fraudulent activities, all debit card usage for international travel has been hindered. If you are traveling out of the country or in need of international purchases on your debit card, you will simply have to contact Section 705 FCU in advance to advise us of your whereabouts.
- See all the account services Section 705 has to offer to make your life easier.
- A Branch in Your Pocket! Before you go out of town, get our mobile banking app.
- Want to financial tips regularly from your credit union? Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
Vacation Tip: Begin planning vacations or trips that you’ll be taking EARLY. Planning ahead can save you money and you might be able to stretch your budget further just by booking hotel rooms and airline tickets further in advance.
Posted in: Debit Card