If your company gets approval as a Select Employee Group, any employee of your company can join the credit union. Once your employee joins, their family members can join as well. You can bank anywhere, so why Section 705 Federal Credit Union? It’s because of the experience you have here:
- We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned by our members.
- The Credit Union Purpose: The purpose of credit unions is to provide financial dignity to all especially those of modest means. The credit union motto is “People Helping People.”
- We have a volunteer, unpaid Board of Directors that works very hard to keep our fees low, our rates competitive, and keep this credit union moving forward.
- Withholding our mission of “Meeting Members’ Financial Needs with Quality and Convenience” is of utmost importance to our staff and board.
- Member Owned: You own a share in the company! This gives you a distinct voice in how the credit union is run.
In other words, Section 705 FCU is different. We’re not a bank. We’re not a payday lender. We are a not-for-profit financial institution that has one focus, serving you the best we can.
Posted in: Steps to Become a Partner