Health and Wellness During COVID-19
As COVID-19 evolves, our tactics to keep the health and safety of 705 members, employees, and community are also continuing to change to deter the spread of the virus. We are still here to meet your financial needs. Below are the ways that we are limiting exposure to COVID-19:
- Lobby: The lobby is closed again for the safety of our member, staff, and all we come in contact with.
- Account opening and Loans: You may come inside to open accounts and sign documentation for loans by appointment only. When you arrive, call us. Wait in your car until a 705 representative calls to let you know they are ready to serve you and for you to come inside. You must wear a mask to come in the building.
- Financial Assistance: If you are struggling financially due to COVID-19, the credit union team is here for you more than ever. The credit union is offering a COVID-19 Relief Loan and Hardship Loan Extensions. Give us a call to discuss your options or email a loan officer.
- Tools to Manage Your Money: You can access your accounts through Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Audio Response by calling 1-800-794-5682.
- Account Maintenance Forms: Check our list of available forms on our website for ACH Request Forms, Change of Address Forms, Debit and Credit Card Maintenance Forms, or Wire forms.
- Call Before You Come! The 705 team is making every effort for you to not have to physically come to the credit union if you do not have to. See if we can take care of your finances over the phone or virtually. Contact the credit union, today!
- Wearing a mask is required to come into the credit union.
The executive team and board of directors are continuing to monitor this pandemic. Please, check the website, Facebook page, and Instagram for any updates. For health concerns, check CDC’s guidelines for preventing the spreading of the virus.