Health and Wellness During COVID-19
As COVID-19 evolves, our tactics to keep the health and safety of 705 members, employees, and community are also continuing to change to deter the spread of the virus. We are still here to meet your financial needs. Below are the ways that we are limiting exposure to COVID-19:
- Lobby: The lobby has re-opened on November 2, 2020. Only 5 members are allowed in the lobby at a time. There are social distancing guidelines on the floor to ensure a safe distance between members.
- Account opening and Loans: Members will be able to come inside to open an account or apply for a loan. Only 2 individuals are allowed in an office at one time. You must wear a mask to come in the building.
- Drive-Through: The drive-through is still available to conduct business if you do not feel comfortable coming inside to conduct business. Shared Branching guests are still welcome to use the drive-through.
- No public restrooms: For the time being, the bathrooms will not be available to the public.
- Wearing a mask is required to come into the credit union.
- Financial Assistance: If you are struggling financially due to COVID-19, the credit union team is here for you more than ever. The credit union is offering a COVID-19 Relief Loan and Hardship Loan Extensions. Give us a call to discuss your options or email a loan officer.
- Tools to Manage Your Money: You can access your accounts through Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Audio Response by calling 1-800-794-5682.
- Account Maintenance Forms: Check our list of available forms on our website for ACH Request Forms, Change of Address Forms, Debit and Credit Card Maintenance Forms, or Wire forms.
- Call Before You Come! The 705 team is making every effort for you to not have to physically come to the credit union if you do not have to. See if we can take care of your finances over the phone or virtually. Contact the credit union, today!
The executive team and board of directors are continuing to monitor this pandemic. Please, check the website, Facebook page
, and Instagram
for any updates. For health concerns, check CDC’s guidelines
for preventing the spreading of the virus.