At Section 705, we are always trying to find ways for you to save!
Here are a few Credit Union Rewards programs that are available to you. All programs listed below are free or offered at a discounted price just for being a Section 705 member. Have questions? Visit our contact page to find the best mode of communication for your question.
We Want to CU Save with CU Auto Link!
This product is for all of you who love to research products! CU Auto Link aids in the car buying process. You can see what the norm is for the make and model you are interested in buying. When you are ready to buy, simply print out a savings certificate on the amount within the normal range for the car you want to buy. You can also save on several auto maintenance services by utilizing CU Auto Link.
Exclusive Program for Credit Union Members of Section 705 FCU!
Did you know that you can shop at your favorite retailers online – from
anywhere, using your computer or smartphone – and earn cashback with the new CU Perks Rewards app? Start earning your credits and download the app today!
- Search by product or retailer to compare products and get the best deal
- Save your favorite merchants, products, searches and scans
- Get updated alerts on relevant offers and can opt- out of receiving notifications if you choose
- Find deals on in-store items by scanning barcodes
Every dollar you save by shopping with CU Perks is credited to your account. It’s that simple.
Spend $200 at Walmart and you’ll see 2.8% or $5.60 deposited into your CU Perks. Looking for the latest styles in shoes? If you spend $200 at Famous Footwear, that means an $11.20 credit on your CU Perks account.
What are you waiting for? Download the app here.
Not a CU Perks Rewards member? Enroll now. It’s FREE!
Then download the CU Perks Rewards app to start earning credits.
Questions? Call (337) 232-8450.
Use Your Visa to Earn Points with the Score Card Rewards Program!
Earn points on what you buy with our VISA credit card. Checkout the site at www.scorecardrewards.com. Create a login and see what you could get! (You must have a credit card with Section 705 to take advantage of this service.)
How it Works:
- First, create your profile so you can log into your rewards account.
- Once your profile is created, you can view your reward balance, search and view all available redemption options and more!
- Redeem points online for merchandise and travel rewards.
- Use your cards for everyday purchases and watch your points add up quickly.
DISCOVER SPRINT’S NETWORK RELIABILITY & CASH REWARDS
The BENefits of membership keep getting better! Right now, Section 705 FCU members can enjoy the reliability of Sprint’s network and a $100 CASH REWARD for each new line you activate with Sprint®. Plus, get a $50 loyalty cash reward every year for each line.
You can also enjoy the reliability of Sprint’s network, which now beats T-Mobile and performs within 1% of AT&T & Verizon*. And, a great price for fully featured Unlimited.
What you get:
- Members get a $100 cash reward for each new line you activate with Sprint*
- Current Sprint customers receive a $50 cash reward for each line transferred into Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Reward*
- Plus, get a $50 loyalty cash reward every year for each line*
- Credit union members are eligible for 25% off accessories with the Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards program
How you get it:
- Become a Sprint customer and mention you’re a credit union member.
- Register at LoveMyCreditUnion.org/SprintRewards.
- Allow up to six to eight weeks to see rewards directly deposited into your credit union account.
*Claim based on Sprint’s analysis of latest Nielsen drive test data for average network reliability (voice & data) in top 106 markets.
The products offered: (1) are not federally insured; (2) are not obligations of the credit union; (3) are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity; (4) involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principle; and (5) if applicable, are being offered by an employee who serves both functions of accepting members’ deposits and the selling of non-deposit investment products.